Modernizing campus-wide energy systems and infrastructure enables colleges, universities and K-12 schools to reduce their overall utility, operational and maintenance costs. Additionally, today’s students are looking to enroll in schools that have comprehensive energy conservation policies and robust, green infrastructure.
The VBS service offerings for the education sector include:
- Central utility plant optimization
- On-site power generation, distribution and storage
- Campus-wide water conservation measures
- LED lighting retrofits for internal and external spaces
- Master System Integration (MSI) of disparate automation platforms
Vanguard Building Solutions develops design-build energy efficiency and infrastructure upgrade plans for school campuses of varying sizes and complexities. These plans provide a cost-effective roadmap for educational institutions to provide a more sustainable, resilient learning environment for faculty, staff and students.