HVAC energy consumption accounts for more than 40% of a typical commercial building’s total utility spend. By updating the mechanical systems in a building, Vanguard Building Solutions will help your organization drive down costs, improve tenant comfort and extend the life of critical, capital assets.
In conjunction with central plant equipment upgrades, significant energy savings can be achieved by incorporating robust building automation controls and predictive maintenance schedules. Our holistic building assessment will provide the insight you need to maximize the energy efficiency of your facility.
Cost-saving mechanical systems upgrades include:
- Rooftop units & air handlers
- Boiler & chiller replacements & optimization
- Steam & hot water systems
- Integrated HVAC monitoring & controls
- Ground-source & air-source heat pumps
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) retrofits